Presidential Auto Leasing And Sales - Purchased a 2011 Audi R8 for $110,000.00. Seller cashed check but never received title or registration. Dealer was not authorized to sell car.
On 01-10-2015 I have purchased a 2011 Audi R8 at Presidential Auto Leasing and Sales. Dealer requested full payment of $110,000.00 in order to issue Bill-of-Sale. Mark Fentress (General Manager) promised to forward title, registration and key as soon as check cleared. About 3 weeks later money was already cleared, I have still not received any of aforesaid documents to be able to properly register the car. On the attempt to get a hold of him he hung-up the phone several times until I finally got a hold of him. I gave him a dead-line until January 31, 2015 to fulfill the contractual requirements and he forwarded a confirmation email (see attached) which states "Per our conversation, according to the state, our title runner will bring it from the state at approx. 12-1pm tomorrow, we’ll assign it to you, give it back to them. They will wait for it, take it back with them and process it in Tallahassee and it is supposed to be back in our office, early Friday afternoon. At that point we’ll get that and the key in an overnight package and delivered to you".
To this day I have never received anything and on the attempt to call his office to figure out the status he yelled at me "*** file a lawsuit and see who wins" and he hung up again.
After research the history as well as the dealer itself I have found several complaints of similar situations and also figured out the dealer had no authorization to sell this car as he was not in the possession of a certificate of title which is against the provisions of the Florida Statute, which states "For each used motor vehicle in the possession of a licensee and offered for sale by him or her, the licensee either shall have in his or her possession or control a duly assigned certificate of title from the owner in accordance with the provisions of chapter 319, from the time when the motor vehicle is delivered to the licensee and offered for sale by him or her [...]"
I have consulted an attorney for this case and will file a lawsuit to pursue the refund of the stolen $110,000.00 plus all applicable attorneys’ fees and damages occurred to me.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Title
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "Ordered 2 pizzas last night. They were cold and the WORST *** pizzas I've EVER had. I am a diabbled Cancer patient and live on 700.00 a month. I decided..."
- "Opened a letter today stating it was a 3rd. notice and is seriously late from Quest Diagnostics, it is a bill for the amount of $1462.08 for lab work that..."
- "The one in Sarasota and Bradenton are filthy. I waited 20 in drive thru for a breakfast biscuit. Then few days later took my family to eat inside. It was..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."